Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

AMA - KENNY DRAKE

Go down 
+16
Jeff X
JacobKnight
Nas
Mark Michaels
Eon Blue
KEKOA
Tarah Moore
HENDRIX
ScottyAdams
Michael Bishop
CASPIAN
Keelan Callihan
VaeVictisBD
Clinton Stone
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2020, 12:19 am

Name a guilty pleasure of yours be it a movie, tv show, wrestler, you name it.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2020, 6:22 am

Ooooooo Good question, Mark MOTHERFUCKIN Michaels 

For all of my grimey punkerness, I love me some Weeknd. Shit just makes me dance. 

For wrestling, I’m a big AEW fan, and I feel like lately, that kinda falls into guilty pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2020, 9:59 am

Ha! Bald.

No question, just wanted to say that.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2020, 11:20 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
Ha! Bald.

No question, just wanted to say that.
Well, it’s funny you should ask. I have actually been thinking a lot about the state of punk music in America, and you know what? It’s not dead. It’s more alive than ever. Case in point, Atlanta and it’s “Flower Punk” scene with Deerhunter, Black Lips, King Khan and the Shrines (although they’re in Berlin, but whatever...)...I mean, NYC has AN AMAZING hardcore scene with Incendiary leading the way, and the SF Bay Area? Downpusher leading the charge. Now, is it the same as Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedy’s, Bad Brains, and the like? Not at all, but that doesn’t mean “punk is dead.” It simply means it evolved. Perhaps it’s the “purists” of punk music that claim its dead because it...I dunno, changed a little? I’ve found in my years that no one is more hypocritical than a jaded punker. 

So, I guess, in short...to answer your question...

Dunno.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2020, 2:21 am

HI BESTFRIEND! 

1. How do you like New York so far??

2. Are you ready to murder everyone in Kingdom and become the Head Alpha once again?

3.  Did you have any other base ideas for your switch besides Killer Kross?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2020, 12:01 pm

Favorite Skateboarder of all time?
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2020, 2:29 pm

OH JEEPERS, I GOT COMPANYS!!

To BESFWEEEEEEEEND
1. I LOVE New York so far! I took a nice little jaunt around the village and met some hella nice folks! This was a great decision!!

2. I am DEFINITELY ready to cause some chaos! Maybe the title comes back, but whatever happens, I’m just glad I’m still a part of it!

3. I was discussing a few options with Oasis, like Aleister Black and even Brody King, but Kross really fit with the timing of everything. You could see Kenny shaving his head and getting bulky and getting tattoos while he was gone, it would make sense for him to come back looking that way. Kross just kinda worked in every way.

To My Skater Punker Bruh Bruh!
Heath Kirchart is the greatest skater of all time. Ever. Lip slid El Toro, back 360’d the Mega Ramp, first one to kick flip into shit on handrails, started the whole “night mission” trend in skating, started the biker trend in skating, then when he was at his peak, dropped two of the best parts he’s ever had and just kinda said “I’m done.” He’s the man. Absolute greatest of all time.

Or Andrew Reynolds...

No, Heath. Heath.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2020, 1:22 am

How are you digging Skater XL bruh?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(Big thanks to Leah!)AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 1
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2020, 1:34 am

Hey Kenny, when you come kick my ass, can you do it softly?

KEKOA has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
NikiKhanKTA

NikiKhanKTA

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2020, 9:43 am

To my Sweet, Sweet Cloudy
Oh my God, dude, I love that fuckin game. I’ve pretty much mastered (read: understand now) the controls and am landing some pretty crazy shit (like the Switch Flip Back Noseblunt on CLIPPER!!)... it’s fuckin awesome, but dammit if I don’t wanna see them add some NYC spots. A Manhattan level? HOLY shit, yall would never see me again.

To My Sweeeeeeet Ass Maverick
Nah fam. Full bore. 

It’s cool though Cos I love you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2020, 8:48 pm

What do you think of other sports similar to Skating like BMX and such?

What is your favorite board company?
Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2020, 11:45 pm

Besides the ones you are currently using in OWA, have you ever used any other characters while e-fedding?
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2020, 7:55 am

To My Brother In Radness, Jessy
1. I respect all the other “extreme” sports, Cos I can’t fuckin do ANY of them. To me, BMX is the gnarliest of them all. You’re gonna do what I do down a rail, but on a fuckin BIKE?! Some of the shit I’ve seen my homies done have been legit like “...I gotta go home, that was too fuckin crazy.” I used to rollerblade (I was actually sponsored BY RollerBlade) but fell outta that once I, ironically, reached California, but Instill have love for it. All the X sports are great.

2. Fuuuuuuuuck, favorite company? That switches a lot...I guess most consistently, my top three brands would be 1. Alien Workshop, 2. enjoi, and 3. Pizza...although, I’ve been getting REALLLLLLLY stoked again on Anti-Hero and Real...oh, and Fucking Awesome/Hockey is the coolest little brand...OH! And WKND make amazing boards...WAIT! WELCOME! They make the sickest shapes...and 5Boro is just CLASSIC East Coast...

Shit, I dunno! They’re all cool except RipnDip

To My Fellow Father, my Brother, JD
I think I’ve used The Sandman way back when when I was The Iceman...yup...but all the until I switched to Marty, I would just use actors or skaters Cos they fit my vibe. When I was Ragdoll, I used the skater Heath Kirchart as my PB and everyone HAAAAAAATED it. I always thought that was funny.

OH You mean like CHARACTERS, not Pic Base!

Oh fuck yeah, dude! Iceman, K-Money, Ragdoll, Billy Cassidy, Colin Maguire, Jr., TJ and Tyler used to be Irish and English, respectively, and were called TNT. Then I quit for awhile, and when I came back...Kenny Drake!

KEKOA has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2020, 3:54 pm

What’s a movie you could watch a hundred times and not get tired of?

Are there any historical figures you admire? And if so have you incorporated anything about them into your role playing?

What’s the best advice you could give about raising kids?
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2020, 8:08 am

Mark MOTHERFUCKIN Michaels, THE SWEET SWEET BAD MAN
1. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that’s a good question...I’d love to be all film school and say Taxi Driver or something like that, but it’s probably gotta be Grandma’s Boy or Happy Gilmore or something dumb and silly like that. So imma go with Happy Gilmore. 

Oh, or The Dark Knight Rises cos I loved Bane hella.

2. Another great question! I look up to mainly musicians and actors and stuff, like Bob Dylan and Tom Waits and Nick Cave...dudes that kinda just said “whatever” and did their own thing and now everybody copies them (I say, like I follow what other artists are doing...)...I really like people like that that let their creative nature take over and didn’t play it safe. In that vein, I kinda use that mindset in fedding, albeit not as well. Like, the whole Kenny as Cult Boi idea was COMPLETELY out there and totally woulda killed any momentum had it not worked, but it did Cos people got behind it and let creativity play out. 

That was a dumb answer to a good question. In short, yessir and Nick Cave.

3. Fuckin...laugh. At everything. Everything is funny. Something spilled? Hilarious. They fall? Funniest thing ever. They tell the SAME...FUCKING...JOKE...AGAIN? Laugh like it’s front row at Segura. Cannot let them see you get upset, Cos that makes THEM upset, and then you gotta pay for hella therapy down the line. 

Also, with newborns: there is no such thing as night and day. There’s “Time with Sun” and there’s “Time With Moon.” They’ll sleep whenever they god damn feel like it, and guess what? TV sucks JUST AS BAD at NOON as it does at MIDNIGHT, and YOURE GONNA BE UP BOTH TIMES...so night and day, those are gone. 

And just hug em a lot. Tell em you love them so much they get sick of it. That’s the easiest part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2020, 12:31 pm

And just hug em a lot. Tell em you love them so much they get sick of it. That’s the easiest part.

This is so true. I wasnt hugged as a kid. I'm not crying, you're crying! Shut up!... I mean, Hai Kenny. Wass up?
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2020, 10:54 pm

You are tasked with starting a new Wrestling Promotion. You are putting your roster together from any active wrestlers today. Name your:

Top 5 Men

Top 5 Women

Top 5 Tag Teams

What do you name your promotion?
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 1:16 am

TO THE FUTURE!

OH SHIT!!! I love this stuff. Ok!

5 Men:
AJ Styles
Shingo Takagi
Eddie Kingston
Hiromu Takahashi
Killer Kross

5 Women:
Asuka
Io Shirai
Sasha Banks
Deonna Purrazzo
Hikaru Shida 

5 Tag Teams:
The Rascalz
Santana and Ortiz
MCMG
Lucha Bros
reDRagon

Call it New America Pro Wrestling, NAPW
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2021, 10:55 am

What’s more dead? Me or this thread? 

Let’s find out.
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2021, 2:30 pm

When you coming back!
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2021, 7:21 pm

whats crackin in the afterlife playa?
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2021, 9:31 am

To my Main Man Eon Blue:
Man, I’m not gonna lie...im probably not gonna be coming back, at least not anytime soon. I feel like I’ve hit my peak and it’s just a very fast decline down the mountain, and I dunno...I just don’t like how seriously I’ve started taking everything. Maybe when I get my ducks in a row and calm down a bit, I might try a comeback but for now? Kenny Drake is dead and gone. 

To God Emperor Conquering Messiah/Chick Magnet Nas
It’s pretty sick. Get to hang with Stark and smoke weed in hell. Get to listen to hella sick metal. I get to watch all y’all battle it out and just enjoy. It’s nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMA - KENNY DRAKE   AMA - KENNY DRAKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMA - KENNY DRAKE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2