Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Today at 7:23 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!

Go down 
+11
Rob
VaeVictisBD
Emmanuelle
Gareth Cason
Bobby Wheeler
Jeff X
DampshawIIIఒ
Christopher Sabertooth
Zumi
KEKOA
Aria Jaxon
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! Empty
PostSubject: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2019, 9:46 pm

GIVE IT UP FOR YOUR NEW OWA WORLD CHAMPION!

Ohhhhhhh, Kenny. You're always so concerned with telling stories and world-building and just generally being an all-around good dude that it seems you don't take enough time to think about the shit you deserve. Well, hopefully, the waiting and hard work that have gone into this monumental victory make this moment as sweet as possible for you. Enjoy your reign and your moment in the sun, friend. Nobody deserves it more.
Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2019, 9:51 pm

Congrats to my heterosexual life mate!
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2019, 9:54 pm

YES! KENNY! YOU MOTHERFUCKING GOAT! YOU STILL DESERVE MORE!

CONGRATS!
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2019, 9:58 pm

KENNNNNNNNYYYYY! YOU DID IT FOR THE BOIS! NOBODY DESERVES IT MORE! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA WORLD CHAMPION, KENNY MOTHERFUCKIN' DRAKE!! YOU'RE THE BEST!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2019, 9:59 pm

I can't think of a promoer more deserving of the World Championship than ol Wolfie himself. Congrats man.

KENNY
KENNY
KENNY FUCKING DRAKE
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2019, 10:07 pm

KEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

YOU FUCKING DID IT!!!!

YOU DID IT YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!!

I know everybody says this shit on every appreciation thread, but I quite fucking LITERALLY cannot think of anyone I would rather see as World Champion, myself included!  So happy for you!

Fucking love you dude!  Major congratulations!

Oh and one more thing...

USA!

KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2019, 10:33 pm

KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! 3480328168
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2019, 10:36 pm

When you think about it, all of this is so poetic. 

From the moment I posted my sign up, you and I have been extremely good friends, trading ideas and banter back and forth. Sometimes life gets in the way of us talking but you know the deal, we tight af Kenneth. 

You and I were the ones who nurtured Tom into the e-fedder he is today. Of course we could have done anything in our power and without writing skill he wouldn't have made it, but we encouraged him to continue improvement and you encouraged him to heavily develop his character through storyline. 

Now you, a mentor to us both, one of the nicest, strongest and most legitimately pure of heart people I've ever met, have captured the accolade that you deserve. Your storytelling is superb, you could write books about the Wolvesden​ world and backstory, I'd buy them all and read them too. But I know better, you'd be asking for my address so you could mail me them for free. 

Kenny, you've long since earned this opportunity. It's a long long time coming. You are excellent, in every facet of any excellence a human being can bring to this earth. 

All hail the king, long may he reign.

Wolves... Aeternum
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2019, 10:55 pm

KENNEH, YOU ARE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION!!!

Congratulations on your victory, i knew it was only a matter of time 
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2019, 11:10 pm

Sir, I honestly believe no one has been more overdue for a world championship reign than you. You've always made it clear championships aren't your main motive in efedding, but honestly, you deserve to be immortalized with a championship reign such as this. From even prior to OWA, you were always a cool dude and worked your ass off to make this character something special. I honestly can't praise you enough brotha. Enjoy this run, you've earned it, and you'll do fun stuff with it I am sure.

KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2019, 12:30 am

OH FUCK CONGRATS YOU FUCKING BEAST!!!! WELL DESERVED!!!!!! ALL HAIL OUR NEW CHAMPION!!!!!
LOVE YA BROTHER!
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2019, 5:57 am

Congratulations Kenny (H).
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2020, 10:34 pm

THANK YOU KENNY FOR EVERYTHING!!!  KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! 3480328168

WOLVES AETERNUM

KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2020, 11:20 pm

Man, Thank you for everything, for all the help, all the support, and for becoming a friend!
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2020, 1:53 am

This is fucking depressing. 

The Wolf King's watch has ended, it has been an honor.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2020, 3:37 am

Probably the only moment in OWA for a very long time that hit me right in the feels, the end of one of my absolute favorite characters in efedding. I wasn't around for the start, but a vast majority of his growth and the antics that came from it. He went out like a fucking legend, the epilogue never more fitting. I am sad not because he is gone as a character, but because that means I never got to make history with this character.

Bravo to Kenny and Oasis for putting this moment together. This is a magnum opus.

KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2020, 1:12 pm

Welp. Where do I begin?

This is the only time in my efedding "career" that has truly hit me right in the feels. I watched the Kenny Drake character the moment you joined EAW. I believe you were my first title defense when I was Pure champ and you gave me a run for my money. I knew immediately that we could make magic together. And I was right. Wolvesden has been my absolute favorite thing I have ever done during my time as an efedder. The character Kenny Drake went out an absolute fucking legend. It's been an honor to have been by your side for so many years.
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2020, 8:04 pm

Man I really hope this isn’t the end because you are one of my favorite buddies to hang in the chat with, and on the occasions when we get to square off against each other it’s something I always a battle I look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!   KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KENNY DRAKE APPRECIATION THREAD!
Page 1 of 1