Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!

Go down 
+15
Mav.
Jeff X
Aria Jaxon
VaeVictisBD
Noah Reigner
TTtheT
Darkane
Zumi
KEKOA
Nobi
Eon Blue
Alyssa Grace
Michael Bishop
Mark Michaels
Big_Baker_Brand
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  Empty
PostSubject: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 9:16 pm

Congrats to the god damned man himself, my co-SSW Tag Team Champion, greatest rival, and the NEW OWA Television Champion, Noah Fucking Reigner!

Linked up with the dude back in SSW and we had a feud that carried in and out of threads, through the fuckin' discord, and so on. Now, here we are, and he's a double fuckin' champion. 

LET'S GO.

Noah Reigner has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 9:32 pm

Congratulations man, I really had fun these past few cycles working with you, its been the kind of back and forth promos that i love in efeds. Have a good run bro

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 11:12 pm

Always knew you fuckers would soar here. 

This is where it begins, congrats.  Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  3219267728 Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  3219267728 Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  3219267728

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 11:24 pm

Congratulations! Excellent shit.

Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 1:01 am

Man what a cycle we were able to put together. Such an awesome battle. Congrats on the win man!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 1:08 am

Congratulations Noah. About time you win a title here in OWA. Thank you for being a great partner for me and GB and I know you'll have a great reign (H)

Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 2:09 am

Congrats on the title win, bro!

Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 2:34 am

Congrats on the win at FD3, Noah! 

Hope your reign ends up being whatever you have hopes for.

Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 5:12 am

Way to go, brother! I knew you had it in the bag! Here's to a long reign... pun intended.

Back to top Go down
TTtheT

TTtheT

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 8:06 am

Keep the Noah legacy with the TV Title alive Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  3075383602

Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 8:08 am

Thank you everyone. It really means a lot, and I appreciate it. I hope to be a good champion for you all.

Big_Baker_Brand has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 11:30 am

Well fuckin' deserved brotha of the sticc! Taking the championship from TT puts a lot of expectation on how you carry it, but I know you're gonna do nothing short of excellent with it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 12:08 pm

Congrats Noah! So happy to see you getting a singles title. You and Baker have been putting in awesome work since day 1 and getting to promo against you at Civil War was a pleasure. Hopefully this TV Championship reign leads to you getting in plenty of defenses.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 12:14 pm

STICK BOI RIIIIIIIIIIISE

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 6:04 pm

Congrats bro!  I have become such a big fan of your shit lately and seeing you win gold here is definitely something I have been waiting on!  THIS IS SUCH GOOD SHIT!

Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  Jeff_x11

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2022, 9:04 pm

Congrats to Noah Reigner for joining Jeff in the "5 minute world title reign" club. 

on the real tho, my mans still beat the OHC. So congrats bud, you'll get em next time.

Matsuda and Noah Reigner have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2022, 11:15 pm

I know the pain.  But hey, congrats on being able to add that "Omega Heavyweight Champion" to your career achievements section!  Even if the title was gone before you go to add it. Been there buddy!  Congrats anyway!

Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  Jeff_x11

Matsuda and Noah Reigner have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2022, 11:36 pm

That bounce-back is gonna be one tough bitch to beat when it happens, and lord forgive anyone that's gonna be facing you from now on, they're gonna be smoked up like a pack. Trust, man. The world title is coming back around to you soon.

Michael Bishop, Matsuda and Noah Reigner have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2022, 10:28 am

I really hope we get to face off at some point, although short lived, you confirmed what we all already knew, that you're more than capable of hanging with the best OWA has to offer. You're an incredible talent and I know you'll bounce back.

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2022, 4:19 pm

Congratulations Noah, you'll win it again xD

Back to top Go down
Revy

Revy

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2022, 4:47 pm

Diantha's reign was shorter
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2022, 10:50 pm

DADDY REIGNER AND THE TEMPLE OF FINALLY DEFEATING DARKANE 

Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  3219267728 
LETS GOOO

Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2022, 12:57 am

There aren't really any words that can match the level of joy I have for my brother right now. It's not about wins or losses to me as much as it is recognition of his dedication and impeccable talent. It was his time, it's been his time for a while now. 

I can't even measure how proud I am of you.

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2022, 1:12 am

Jason Long wrote:
That bounce-back is gonna be one tough bitch to beat when it happens, and lord forgive anyone that's gonna be facing you from now on, they're gonna be smoked up like a pack. Trust, man. The world title is coming back around to you soon.
I was fucking right.

Congrats Noah!

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2022, 1:45 am

Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  Reigne10

it has been a long time coming for you man, glad to see you've taken your place at the top. Know you'll kill the game.

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2022, 3:24 am

Congratulations man, this title is off to a great start with you being the first champion. Both you and Darkane put in some great work leading into your match and both of you should be proud. Have a great run Noah here’s to you 🍻

Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2022, 9:30 am

Thank you everyone Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  600511836
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2022, 1:06 pm

Congrats Noah! Can't wait to see you kill it.

Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2022, 2:08 pm

Congrats on the win, bro!

Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2022, 4:45 pm

Die

Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2022, 5:38 pm

Congratulationisms!

Back to top Go down
NikiKhanKTA

NikiKhanKTA

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2022, 6:06 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES BRO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2022, 5:42 pm

Congratulations Noah xD

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Filth

Rebecca Filth

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2022, 8:19 pm

Congrats bb! I told you this was going to happen. And you didn't believe me. Look at that, I was right as usual.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!    Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genocidal Gaijin Twig Appreciation Thread!
Page 1 of 1