Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD

Go down 
+10
Kevin Maverick
Bull Connors
Bobby Wheeler
Jessie B.
"The Golden Voice"
Nas
ᴢᴋʏ
Christopher Sabertooth
Jeff X
Welcome to the Dollhouse
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Welcome to the Dollhouse

Welcome to the Dollhouse

THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD Empty
PostSubject: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2019, 4:00 am

We know you all tuned in to Olympus and were waiting on bated breath for someone to post this because you simply could not believe this was reality, but without further adieu...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FIRST EVER AND ONLY AND RIGHTFUL WOMENS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

What a ride it has been since the inception of The Dollhouse that shocked the World and left everyone wondering where else womens wrestling could possibly go after it had clearly already peaked.

Sweet Roxy, DiVa, and Aphrodite Marie have crusaded not just for themselves to prove they're clearly the most dominant tag team in the World - as evidence by another team's desperate need to steal a victory away from them at Clash of the Titans - but to also blaze a trail for future women of the industry. The ones who once looked up to women like a Tarah Nova or an Aria Jaxon and wondered why they felt unsatisfied. It's simple: you don't want someone who can't possibly truly represent what a real woman is. A strong, independent, powerful woman isn't an edgelordess who looks like a Thai ladyboy like Tarah Nova. A strong, independent, powerful woman isn't an overrated man in drag and a shitty colored weave like Aria Jaxon. A TRUE strong, independent, powerful woman is someone who's as beautiful as she is talented, and that happens to be all three members of The Dollhouse.

So don't rely on a man to help you cheat your way to the top like Tarah Nova, and don't pretend like you've accomplished some incredible feat by capitalizing on the work of 29 men like Aria Jaxon. Rely on yourself as a woman, and know that you don't have to look like a man to compete like one. Idolize The Dollhouse and live vicariously through us, and be honest that this is as close as you'll ever come to this level of beauty and success.

Welcome us as the newly-crowned Womens Tag Team Champions and the rightful crowned jewel of the OWA Tag Team Division. Welcome the new faces of Womens Wrestling. And most of all, Welcome to the Dollhouse.

Thank you.

But more importantly, thank us.

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2019, 5:53 am

Congratulations...I guess...on...uh...creating your own championships?  Well-deserved?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2019, 6:42 am

DOLLHOUSE RUNS THE TAG DIVISION AND THERE'S NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT. Congratulations on this MONUMENTAL title win. Heck, let's all rally for Dollhouse to win ALL titles.

THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!

Last edited by Christopher Sabertooth on February 10th 2019, 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2019, 6:48 am

mkay
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2019, 8:08 am

as someone who is one half of a tag team to be the only ones to hold an accolade (in the form of Aren and I being the only Young Lion Tag Team Cup Holders ever) I must say this is a tremendous honor and it could not have come to a more deserving pair of talents! To be completely honest the Openweight Tag Team Championships are useless at this point. Why go for them when The Dollhouse holds the ultimate prize in the game, tag team or singles wise in fact! Looks like one half of our Final Destination Main Event is decided in fact~!

THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD 598922023
Back to top Go down
"The Golden Voice"

THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD 97-21

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2019, 9:34 am

I fucking love this team.
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2019, 7:06 pm

Congrats guys (H).
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2019, 9:36 pm

I ain't even mad.
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2019, 2:24 pm

Congratulations on your "winning" of those consolation prizes OWA Women's Tag Team Championships! You've earned them!
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2019, 10:49 pm

HEY THEY WON A REAL TITLE!
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2019, 1:35 am

Congrats to both of you (H).
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2019, 3:25 am

From creating their own titles to winning the real deal. They've come so far. :') 
Congratulations, you two!

THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2019, 12:04 pm

Do they get to unify the titles
Back to top Go down
MavericksINC

MavericksINC

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2019, 1:00 pm

Congratulations, girls, on winning the titles.

THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD 394860

Now as for the ACTUAL tag straps, see you ladies soon.
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2019, 2:02 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2019, 3:32 pm

They actually have titles they can be proud of now.  Congrats.

THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
MavericksINC

MavericksINC

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2019, 3:37 pm

Devon: Yes but do they get a discount from the OWA Shopzone for being employees?
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2019, 5:40 pm

The Dollhouse have quickly become my favourite characters in OWA. This is well deserved! Congratulations you two!
Back to top Go down
Diantha Rosso

Diantha Rosso

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2019, 7:49 pm

Ya'll are probably my favorite characters to keep track of in this fed at the moment. Always bringing the heat, always fun to see in segments and matches. 

And the two of you are just cool people in general. 

CONGRATULATIONS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD   THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DOLLHOUSE APPRECIATION THREAD
Page 1 of 1