Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

The Sugar Girls!

Go down 
+3
Keelan Callihan
ᴢᴋʏ
Persephone Bane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

The Sugar Girls! Empty
PostSubject: The Sugar Girls!   The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 9:48 am

The Sugar Girls! UnkemptFatalIbis-size_restricted
Team Name: (The) Sugar Girls
Team Members: Savannah Sunshine & Jessica Rose
Pic Bases: Nixon Newell (Savannah) & Dakota Kai (Jessica)
Combined Weight: 234 lbs.

Theme Song: Sugar by Maroon 5
Entrance Description: The first eight seconds of "Sugar" by Maroon 5 blares throughout the arena. Alternating spotlights of light colors such as bright pink, bright blue, purples and other light colors, swim over the crowd as everyone goes wild. Not a moment later, Savannah comes dashing out onto the stage and Jessica follows just a few moments later. The pair share their own little "secret" handshake on the ramp before heading towards the ring. Savannah handing out candy she pulls out of the pockets of her jean jacket adorned in patches and pins. Meanwhile, Jessica hugs and high fives a few fans along the way. Once they reach the ring apron, they both hop up onto it with aided help from the ropes, turning so they are back to back and hold up a single finger with their opposite legs propped up on tip toes. They then, enter the ring and climb up onto opposing turnbuckles blowing kisses to the crowd and throwing up hearts before hopping down and heading to their respective corner to go over strategies for their match.

Team Disposition: Purest of Babyfaces
Reasons for Teaming: After months of both coming up empty handed, Savannah was the one who first brought up the idea of the team forming. But, Vernon was the one who made it all happen after throwing them into contention for tag titles. With both of them looking to prove they are willing to go above and beyond, Savannah and Jessica look to become one of the best tag team tandems around. Even if they do lose a few matches along the way, it's not about winning or losing for them. It's about putting on great matches.
Motivations: As long as the crowd is behind them, The Sugar Girls know they can bounce back from any roadblocks in their way. They will stop at nothing to prove to everyone that they have every right to have earned the chances that have been given to them. Even if others doubt them all the time.
Tendency To Cheat: Cheating? In a Wrestling match? As if!
Strengths: Savannah is the more fearless member of the team, always willing to let out a new aggressive side once she is within the ring. She is the one who is very rarely afraid to take risks and goes above and beyond for her team. While Jessica has her own strengths in her strong kicks and her brave mentality of facing any challenge head on.
Ring Gear: THIS GEAR, usually accompanied by matching jean jackets. Both of their jackets decked out in patches and pins of their favorite animes and cartoons and the like.

Common Moves: Diving Crossbody (Jessica) followed up with a Spear (Savannah), Standing Shooting Star Press (Jessica) followed up with a Cloverleaf (Savannah) and Meteora (Savannah) followed by a Missile Dropkick (Jessica)
Signatures: Candy Crush (Rock The Dragon Suplex (Snap Dragon Suplex) from Jessica, followed by a Sweet Tooth (Rolling Cutter) from Savannah), Novocaine (GERONIMOOOO! (Diving Crossbody from Savannah) followed by a Headscissors Takedown by Jessica to an opponent outside of the ring) and Lights Out (Nico Nico Knee (Springboard Knee from Jessica) followed by a Starburst (Bicycle Kick from Savannah)
Finishers: Goodnight Moon II (Shiniest Rainbow (Shining Wizard) from Savannah) followed by a (Celestial Arrow (Corkscrew Shooting Star Press) by Jessica Rose) and Catch Some ZZZs (Wrist-Lock from Jessica spun into a Jumping Knee from Savannah)
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

The Sugar Girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sugar Girls!   The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 1:27 pm

....her name is Tegan Nox
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

The Sugar Girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sugar Girls!   The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 4:35 pm

Trevor Marsden wrote:
....her name is Tegan Nox
I don't care. I'm calling her Nixon 'cause Tegan is an ugly name. :shrug emoji:
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

The Sugar Girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sugar Girls!   The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 4:38 pm

Missed opportunity for this to be the theme song.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

The Sugar Girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sugar Girls!   The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 4:40 pm

Can I get a cup of sugar?
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

The Sugar Girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sugar Girls!   The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 4:58 pm

@Keelan: That was originally the idea, but I ended up going with Maroon 5.

@Rev: Back tf up.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

The Sugar Girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sugar Girls!   The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 8:00 am

This team clogs my arteries and will ensure my death at a young age. 10/10.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Sugar Girls! 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

The Sugar Girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sugar Girls!   The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 8:16 am

I can't get the SOAD song outta my head because of this team now. Eh, it's a good song nonetheless, so thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

The Sugar Girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sugar Girls!   The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 8:48 am

Heart & Seoul and The Sugar Girls for super face wholesome stable? 

Jk, I've loved this gimmick since I've first seen it tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sugar Girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sugar Girls!   The Sugar Girls! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sugar Girls!
Page 1 of 1