Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
"Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

"Barbie Badass" Melanie B

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melanie B

Melanie B

"Barbie Badass" Melanie B Empty
PostSubject: "Barbie Badass" Melanie B   "Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2023, 12:36 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Melanie B
Picture Base: Mariah May
Current Nicknames: "Mel", "Barbie Badass", "Canadian Spice" or "Pumpkin Spice" (Spice Girls Reference) 
Height: 5'8" (debatable) 
Weight: 136 lbs 
Hometown: Toronto, ON, Canada

"Barbie Badass" Melanie B 0F66C1B9-B9A9-471E-A01F-06C50FD2B76E

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Face (Not by choice. Network suggestion)

Gimmick: With mounting college debt, a mortgage to pay, growing Sims addiction, and being locked out of her OnlyFans account, the mild-mannered Mel B decided to try to get into wrestling to make some extra money. With the help of her husband's friend "Lenny from Chicago". Mel is put through a sixty-day course where she learned the basics of pro wrestling. Just the basics. Everything else she had to learn on her own through trial and error. Lenny used his connection with OWA superstar Michael Bishop to get Mel a tryout for Odyssey. Scott Oasis was in attendance who was inspired by Mel's story and concocted a plan for his next big superstar: a reality show documenting her OWA experience from rags to riches. Mel goes with everything, but nothing can prepare the blonde Canadian for what happens next.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: "Pressure" by Machine Gun Kelly

Entrance (REQUIRED): "Pressure" plays as the light in the arena dims a little. Mel struts on stage and smiles at the crowd before flexing on these hoes. Several fireworks go off and Mel makes her way down to the ring and climbs the apron where she poses for the crowd by sitting on the ropes in a seductive manner. Mel blows a kiss to the crowd and climbs into the ring where she struts around before taking off her robe.

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing? Pay the bills, get through grad school, buy all of the content in The Sims, and some fame wouldn't hurt either. 

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Sometimes (desperate times call for desperate measures)

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: 2023 
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: None
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: None
Favorite Weapon[Optional]: Dylan or whatever's in her purse at the moment
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: N/A

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Snapmare/Shoot Kick combination
2. DDT
3. Thesz Press w/ punches 
4. Atomic Drop
5. Diving Crossbody
6. Monkey Flip
7. Roll-Up
8. Dragon Sleeper  
9. Knife Edge Chop
10. Spear

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Mel Bag (Reverse Bulldog)
2. Bizarre Love Triangle (Modified Triangle Choke)
3. Barbie Bomb (Powerbomb) - uses often
4. Sid & Nancy (Running Splash/Running Bulldog combo)
5. Meleora (Meteora - all variations)

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. White Girl Wasted (TKO)
2. Bad Calamari (Octopus Stretch) 
3. Bubly Bounce (Frog Splash)
UF. Barbenheimer (Burning Hammer)
      Fourth Wall (Elevated Boston Crab)

NOTES:
Manager: Dylan
Picbase: Joey Swoll

"Barbie Badass" Melanie B Joey-Swoll-8

Mel B's husband. Former soldier turned personal trainer. He doesn't do much ringside except take selfies or scroll through his phone. Will toss Mel's purse to her when she's in desperation mode. Sometimes can be a pretty good support system. In a bromance with Michael Bishop. Knows "Lenny from Chicago". 

HANDLER INFORMATION:
Name (what you like to be called in chat): Why am I doing this?
Preferred Pronouns: Why/am/I
Fed Experience: None of your business
How did you find us: How did you find me?

Felix Hartley has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Felix Hartley

Felix Hartley

PostSubject: Re: "Barbie Badass" Melanie B   "Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2023, 12:40 pm

You know, I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about this character I just love so much!! I really think she has World Champion potential!!

Melanie B has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
'Don' Hendrix

'Don' Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: "Barbie Badass" Melanie B   "Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2023, 8:22 am

You know, I can't put my finger on it, but this character gives me bad driving vibes. Some real twenty hours on Sims a day feeling. I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Barbie Badass" Melanie B   "Barbie Badass" Melanie B I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Barbie Badass" Melanie B
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office :: Former Talent-
Jump to: