Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Ayla Rodriguez

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayla Rodriguez

Ayla Rodriguez

Ayla Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Ayla Rodriguez   Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2023, 6:42 pm

BASIC INFORMATION

Wrestling Name: Ayla Rodriguez
Picture Base: Billie Starkz

Current Nicknames: Misery Girl, Unpleasant Surprise, Not Just a Zero

Height: 5’5
Weight: 108 lbs
Hometown: Washington, Seattle

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Disposition/Alignment:
Pure Babyface

Gimmick: Ayla Rodriguez, a half American half Colombian 19 year old girl born in Washington, Seattle, despite her seemingly just being a pretty normal person at first sight, in a few seconds you will realize that an anvil might drop close to your head. She was born with the special thing of... having bad luck, like, incredibly bad luck, it is insane how wrong things can go for this woman, so ever since she was alive she was always at a risk of being in incredible danger, but despite living that kind of hell almost every day, she is very cheerful and incredibly positive, a ray of light in the darkness of the world, she always shows kindness, bravery and willing to lend a helping hand to someone that asks, but she isn't stupid or naive, every person has a limit and you don't want to fuck with a girl that is basically a walking danger at any moment. After being rejected in almost every job imaginable due to how unlucky she was, she remembered about how much fun she had as a kid watching wrestling and all of these larger than life characters that she decided to join OWA as a last resort and become a wrestler! What could possibly go wrong?

AYLA'S BROTHER
Name: Camilo Rodriguez
Picture Base: Nick Wayne
Description: Ayla's little brother, yes, he is younger than her, yes, he is sadly taller than her. He is an asshole and a brat at first sight, and he has more negative stuff to say than Ayla, basically a complete opposite from her. He will always end up accompanying Ayla in her videos to be like her "venom" of sorts. Even though he might seem he doesn't like Ayla either, deep down he appreciates her a lot even though she is the main reason why shit always happens to them.

HOW AYLA'S BAD LUCK WORKS

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."

Basically, Ayla's luck works just like that, if there is a possibility of something going wrong for her in a situation, it will indeed go wrong, and Ayla's bad luck happens randomly sometimes, you don't know when it will strike, it can be in seconds, minutes, hours, or even days apart, the only thing for certain that it won't stop. But Ayla after years of dealing with this, she can predict when it can happen pretty well, as she is always prepared for everything with survival instincts of plenty. She will even do the thing of counting down from 3, 2, 1 and then her bad luck will hit (This is for a cool visual.), and she can cheekily do this in instances where her bad luck won't happen, she will just do it to trick her opponent.

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost"- Hiromu Arakawa

But if everything was bad luck for Ayla, then she would be dead by this point. Because sometimes when Ayla's bad luck hits, something of good luck will happen to her, well, as good luck as it can get, because Ayla's bad luck just doesn't affect her, it affects everyone else too, as for exchange of her getting screwed in a situation, the other people around her will get screwed as well and she will end up getting good luck from their misery and get something in return.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION

Theme Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEB6ibtdPZc

Entrance (REQUIRED): As silence rang out on the arena, all of the sudden, a very cheery tune started to play out on the speakers that broke the silence and the atmosphere quickly changed, before drums and a guitar joined in, as "Hard Times" by Paramore started to play and the woman of the hour quickly came out, she immediately rushed out with a bright smile on her face and a pep on her step, nodding slowly to herself and once the chorus hit, she immediately started running across the stage from the right side and from the left side, moving her arms up and down to get the crowd hyped up while she ran back to the ramp and the second verse of the song hit.

She accepted the love of the crowd and she started highfiving, fist bumping and even hugging a few kids as she ran across the whole ringside while the song kept on going, Ayla's cheery nature being pretty contagious. Once she finished running across ringside, she jumped onto the ring apron and waited there patiently, before the chorus hit once more and she started swinging her arms from side to side to the rhythm, with a few people on the crowd joining on waving their hands too! Once they joined in, Ayla quickly went through the ropes and jumped onto the top of one of the corners, posing with her hand close to the face and sticking her tongue out as the crowd waved along to the song behind her. Once she finished, she jumped off and then she set herself down on the corner, waiting excitedly for the match to start.

MOTIVATIONS

What are your character’s motivations for competing? To be able to turn her life around and make things right. 

Tendency to Cheat: Never

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Enzuigiri
2. Kneeling Jawbreaker
3. Bodyscissors
4. Hurricanrana 
5. Fireman’s carry slam
6. Handspring corner back elbow 
7. Kneeling Jawbreaker
8. Low dropkick
9. Tornado DDT
10. Springboard Knee Strike
11. Gotch Style Piledriver
12. Tombstone Piledriver
13. Sunset Flip Powerbomb

14. Springboard Poisonrana
15. Suicide Dive
16. Ushigoroshi
17. Superkick
18. Heatseeker
19. German Suplex

20. Double Foot Stomp

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Wings of a Pigeon (Swanton Bomb)

2. Incoming Headache! (Gory Bomb)

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. Ayla Nuke (Lifting the person up into a powerbomb position before dropping them into a Cutter)

2. Leap of Faith (Moonsault from the top rope)
3. Ayla Driver (Sugoi Driver)

UF. Limit Breaker (Sugoi Driver in the ring apron, steel steps, any other weapons or objects)

NOTES:

HANDLER INFORMATION:

Name (what you like to be called in chat): X
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Fed Experience: Still 1 month lol
How did you find us: Twitter
(Sorry I am back, I have been busy with life.)

Last edited by Ayla Rodriguez on January 8th 2024, 1:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

Chad Ecclestone has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Ayla Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayla Rodriguez   Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2023, 10:31 am

Welcome back my man! We'll have you booked shortly!

Ayla Rodriguez has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Ayla Rodriguez

Ayla Rodriguez

Ayla Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayla Rodriguez   Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2023, 12:19 pm

Finally added some actual names to the moves!
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Ayla Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayla Rodriguez   Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2023, 12:26 pm

Good stuff! Dearest apologies, we'll have your first bout on the card by next week! I'd love for you to join the discord!

Ayla Rodriguez has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Ayla Rodriguez

Ayla Rodriguez

Ayla Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayla Rodriguez   Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2023, 7:52 am

Thank youuu! And I don't really have a Discord honestly, I don't really use it but I can make one
Back to top Go down
Ayla Rodriguez

Ayla Rodriguez

Ayla Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayla Rodriguez   Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2024, 2:01 pm

Alright finally, third time is the charm! Changed to Billie Starkz and then changed almost everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ayla Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayla Rodriguez   Ayla Rodriguez I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayla Rodriguez
Page 1 of 1