Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

C. / "The Purifier".

Go down 
+2
Mav.
C
6 posters
AuthorMessage
C

C

C. / "The Purifier". Empty
PostSubject: C. / "The Purifier".   C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2022, 1:23 am

C.
C. / "The Purifier". CG_BZ_Superache_2_0156
He who will set things right.

🥀 BASIC INFORMATION.

WRESTLING NAME: C.
PICTURE BASE: Conan Gray (Superache era).
CURRENT NICKNAMES: “The Purifier”; “The New Hope”; “The Light”; “He Who Shall Set Things Right”; “Pegasus Child”; “Sovereign” (reluctantly).
HEIGHT: 5'11" / 180 cm.
WEIGHT: 180 lbs / 81.6 kg.
HOMETOWN: Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.

🥀 CHARACTER INFORMATION.

ALIGNMENT: Motivated, hopeful face.
GIMMICK: C is an enigmatic being whose sole purpose is to purify professional wrestling from those that have defiled the sport with their egotistical and unethical ways. In his eyes, it is suffering and needs to be healed before it is completely and utterly destroyed. Those who share his sentiment may agree with his mission, while others may find such lofty goals to be naive at best, or downright pretentious at worst. Regardless, C is the karma that is long overdue, and he seeks to do everything in his power to spark this necessary change.

🥀 RINGSIDE INFORMATION.

THEME MUSIC: "So Real" by Jeff Buckley.
ENTRANCE: The gentle strums of a guitar resonate in the arena as "So Real" by Jeff Buckley begins to play. For a moment, it goes completely black. It isn't until Jeff starts to croon the first verse that a lone spotlight shines onto the center of the stage. Within the light stands the man known as C. His eyes are covered and his hands hold a bunch of flowers as he makes his slow descent down the ramp.

Announcer: "Hailing from Ely, Cambridgeshire, England, he is "The Purifier", ... C!"

As the song kicks into the chorus, C enters the ring and gets into a kneeling position in the middle of the mat. Hands still wrapped around the bouquet of [insert flowers that would be a good fit for the opponent(s) here], he utters a little prayer to himself. He rises and gets to his corner, gingerly placing the flowers down. The veil around his eyes is removed, being set aside. C leans against the turnbuckle before squatting down. A calm look sits comfortably upon the young man’s face as he waits patiently for the match to get underway.

🥀 MOTIVATIONS.

MOTIVATIONS FOR COMPETING?: To restore honor to professional wrestling. Lead by example. Prove that the good guys do in fact win in the end. Purify wrestlers that have been led astray due to their selfish goals and bring them back to their real selves. 
TENDENCY TO CHEAT: Lmao be for real Never.

🥀 IN-RING INFORMATION.

IN-RING DEBUT: 2022.
FAVORITE MATCH TYPES: Submission. Last Man Standing. 
FAVORITE WEAPON: Karma.
🥀 IN-RING ACHIEVEMENTS.
   APEX WRESTLING
  • Sovereign Cup - Inaugural. 

🥀 AWARDS.
     APEX WRESTLING
  • Rising Star of the Week (3) - May 8th, 2022, June 12th, 2022, July 17th, 2022.
  • Match of the Week (2) - versus Arturo Cabello (May 8th, 2022), versus Diantha Rosso (May 22nd, 2022).
  • Wrestler of the Week (2) - July 3rd, 2022, August 28th, 2022.

🥀 COMMON MOVES.
  1. Arm Bar/Leg Lock Combo.
  2. Backhand chops.
  3. Calf Kick.
  4. Floating Neckbreaker.
  5. Guillotine Choke.
  6. Penalty Kick.
  7. Diving double foot stomp.
  8. Running front dropkick.
  9. Sling Blade.
  10. Suicide Somersault Senton.
  11. Suicide Dive.
  12. Tope Con Hilo.
  13. Moonsault.
  14. Missle Dropkick.
  15. Dropsault.
  16. Double Underhook Snap Suplex.
  17. Bridging Northern Lights Suplex.
  18. Snap Suplex.
  19. Dragon Suplex.
  20. Tiger Suplex.
  21. Rolling fireman's carry slam followed by a moonsault from middle rope.
  22. Double wrist-clutch reverse octopus hold.
  23. Double wrist-clutch octopus hold.
  24. Argentine leglock/calf slicer combination.
  25. Running triangle choke while using the opponent's knee for leverage.
  26. Springboard Enzuigiri.
  27. Running Knee Strike.
  28. Uranage Backbreaker.
  29. Yakuza Kick.
  30. Jumping Roundhouse Kick.

🥀 SIGNATURE MOVES.
  1. Undying Wish. - Go To Sleep followed up with a single-leg dropkick.
  2. Thorns of A Rose. - Backstabber.
  3. A Beautiful Deconstruction. - Ripcord Lariat.
  4. A New Beginning. - Double Knee Armbreaker. Often used as a prelude to Lotus Flower.
  5. Innocence, My Dearly Departed. - Cradle Hammerlock DDT.

🥀 FINISHING MOVES.
  1. Newfound Peace. - Air Raid Bomb.
  2. Lotus Flower. - Bridging Fujiwara Armbar.
  3. Poetic Justice. - Bicycle Kick.
  4. Pray. - Cross-Legged Samoan Driver.

🥀 NOTES.
IN GENERAL.
  • C maintains a calm demeanor, but there have been a few times where he has shown to be desperate. He has also expressed his frustrations with opponents a few times.
  • One thing that is certain to tick him off is any insinuation that he is a selfish individual. To him, his mission is bigger than him; while championships and other accolades are nice and may even help to aid in his cause, above all else, he hasn’t embarked on this crusade to fatten his ego.
  • He is uncomfortable with the idea of being seen as a king/pariah/conqueror/etc. As he once said to two certain world champions: “I'm not here to be a king. I do not need to be constantly seeking praise and worship from people that I disparagingly view as being below me. I am nothing like you or Arata. Fear and idolation are what the two of you want. Not me. I do not wish to be like how you two are now. Don't you ever try and push that sort of foolishness onto me ever again.”
  • As shown a few times throughout his career, C does maintain a good sense of humor. 
  • Even if he may chastise a combatant for their perceived flaws in his eyes, he still tries to see the good in people. He ultimately just wants everyone to change for the better and go back to the pure-hearted spirit they had when they initially decided to get into professional wrestling.
  • After his loss to Diantha Rosso, C has started to see things in black and white less. He realizes that some decisions made by wrestlers can have complicated reasoning behind them. Of course, this doesn't mean he'll look past an egregious act of '"sin" a wrestler may commit in their pursuit for greatness, but he may at the very least be sympathetic to some of the talent in OWA.
  • C has an interest in Floriography. As such, he often carries with him a bouquet of flowers with him to represent his opponent(s).
  • C is half Anglo-Saxon and half Japanese. Or, to put it simply in OWA terms: he would be the product of both iterations of Stark having a baby.

IN-RING.
  • His wrestling style can be considered a mix of technical, speed, and high-flying. He is adaptable and will try to switch things up in order to come up with the most appropriate strategy to utilize in a match.
  • Regardless of a wrestler's standing, C will always take his opponent seriously. Every match matters in his eyes, be it against a newcomer or an established name.
  • While he doesn't have any particular fears or a match he dislikes, he does get a bit antsy in situations where he is outnumbered. Personal experience and whatnot.
  • C is known for his uncanny resilience and tenacity. 
  • Think of him as a less-experienced ZSJ/Kenny/Finn/Okada hybrid.

🥀 HANDLER INFORMATION.

Name: Danni/D/Weezy Danni Baby/Tu Madre/C’s Baby Mama/Aaliyah’s Angel/Nicki’s Loyal Soldier/Limp Bizkit Sympathizer.
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her/Black Bitch. 
Fed Experience: 8 years.
How did you find us: Pon di gully side.

Alyssa Grace and 'Don' Hendrix have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: C. / "The Purifier".   C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2022, 9:32 am

C IS HERE LETS GOOOOOOOO!

C has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Diantha Rosso

Diantha Rosso

PostSubject: Re: C. / "The Purifier".   C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2022, 11:05 am

OOOOHHHHHH SHIT

Back to top Go down
Gwen Harper

Gwen Harper

PostSubject: Re: C. / "The Purifier".   C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2022, 6:26 pm

Hell of a signup welcome to OWA C. / "The Purifier". 3075383602

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: C. / "The Purifier".   C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2022, 8:00 am

C. / "The Purifier". 3219267728 C. / "The Purifier". 3219267728 C. / "The Purifier". 3219267728

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
C. / "The Purifier". 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: C. / "The Purifier".   C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2022, 8:41 am

Happy you're here!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C. / "The Purifier".   C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C. / "The Purifier".
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office :: Former Talent-
Jump to: