Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Roxie Gearheart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayla

Sayla

Roxie Gearheart Empty
PostSubject: Roxie Gearheart   Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2022, 4:04 pm

Roxie Gearheart WnK75Yw

PERSONAL INFORMATION
REAL NAME
Laura Roxanne Gerhardt

BIRTHDATE
February 29th, 1996

BIRTHPLACE
Lafayette, Louisiana

HOMETOWN
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana

HEIGHT
Four Feet, Ten Inches

WEIGHT
One Hundred and Nine Pounds

ORIENTATION
Straight

RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Dating Leo Rosenthal

CHARACTER INFORMATION
RING NAME
Roxie Gearheart

NICKNAMES
The Bad Apple, The Wrench in the Machine, The Liability, Goblin-Girl, Rox

DISPOSITION
Babyface

PICTURE BASE
Emi Something/KQueenTsun

PERSONA
Roxie Gearheart is a snarky little goblin of a woman, who often bites off a lot more than she can chew. But that will never stop her from doing her damnedest to fight her way out of whatever situation that entails. She is a thrill seeker through and through, wanting that next rush of excitement and danger, and often shows her arrogance, believing that nobody can do what she does in the ring, all while showing off that she may in fact be right

BACKSTORY
-Coming Soon-

IN-RING STYLE
Risk Taking High Flyer and Submissionist

TRAINED BY
Graham Baker

ENTRANCE THEME
Machine Gun by Kira

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
Quote :

The opening drums to “Machine Gun” by Kira begins to play as we cut from the arena to an animatic where we travel through intricate clockwork, copper and bronze gears grinding across one another in perpetual motion. However, we start to zoom out to show a clockwork heart before fading to the stage as both pyro erupts and the lyrics begin to play.

LET’S GET
A LITTLE BIT DIRTY
A LITTLE BIT NASTY
A LITTLE BIT GROSS.

As flickering strobes illuminate the stage, ROXIE GEARHEART skips from the back onto stage. She turns around and extends her arms out and starts to sway to the beat of her music.

CAN’T HELP IT
GUESS IT’S A HABIT
GUESS IT’S FOR FUN
IT’S JUST WHAT I DO.

Roxie spins around to face teh camera revealing a bratty grin on her face and steps forward. She takes in the hatred from the crowd and laughs before beginning down the ramp to the ring, as the ring announcer begins to speak, announcing her arrival.

“Announcer stuff here”

Roxie saunters down the ramp, skipping to the beat of her music, taunting and teasing the fans along both sides of the ramp before crossing over and coming to a stop at the foot of the ramp to look around for just a second.

I AM NOT AFRAID
TO CAUSE A SCENE TONIGHT…
I’LL SHOW YA

Roxie moves over to steel ring steps, puts her boot on the second step, turns to the crowd near her and smirks before climbing up onto the apron. She steps forward on the arpon and spins around to the center of the ropes before doubling over into almost a cossack squat as the music builds up and builds up.. Only to spring up, extending her arms into out as her music says:

MA-MA-MA-MACHINE GUN!

Roxie enters the ring and circles around to its center and starts to vibe to the chorus of her music as she waits for her opponent.

WRESTLING INFORMATION

FINISHING MANEUVERS

SILHOUETTE BLADE
Roxie’s primary finishing maneuver, this high impact swinging back elbow is performed specifically to the back of her opponent’s head to deal as much damage as possible, in an attempt for a knockout. She prefers to hit this on opponents who are kneeling, but will gladly execute at any possible angle or position, if need be.

E.L. SMOL
The Emergency Landing armbar was bestowed upon Roxie by Graham Baker after she graduated from his rigorous first class at The Forge after Baker shifted his style to fit his growing frame. Roxie can and will hit this maneuver from any position possible. Sometimes, Roxie will go for the E.L. Smol, but instead feint, grab her opponent’s legs and pull them into a pinning maneuver, known as the Aviator Clutch.

---

PRIMARY SIGNATURE MANEUVERS

CLOCKWORK SUPLEX
Seeing an opponent pulling themselves up to the ropes, Roxie will charge at them performing a flip over them, and using the momentum, she rebounds back and connects with this Legspring Catching German Suplex.

GATOR BITE
“Fuck ‘em. Piledriver.” These were the words Roxie’s coach gave her when looking for advice against more dangerous opponents, and she has followed that advice to the letter. Placing her opponent in position, Roxie grabs hold of her opponent’s tights and pulls, adding torque as she falls back into the piledriver, Cactus Jack Style.

GOODNIGHT SUGAH
Roxie grabs her opponent by the head, jumps and spikes them down face first into the mat. She will attempt this any time throughout the match when able, and will often perform this from a springboard or diving from the top or second rope, or the apron.

SPIRAL ARROW
From the apron, either after hitting a Tiger Feint Kick or rushing to it after downing her opponent for a moment, Roxie will try for this springboard dropkick. Roxie will sometimes go for the cover after hitting this, but it is usually a setup for one of her other signatures, or the Silhouette Blade

ROLLING GIRL
Often after connecting with one of her other signatures, such as the Clockwork DDT, Goodnight Sugah, or the Spiral Arrow Roxie will follow up with this combination. Firstly by running the ropes and landing a rolling thunder senton. Then, if she has enough space to do so, upon springing to her feet, Roxie rolls backwards and at the apex of the roll, she leaps for a standing moonsault.

MOMENTUM SHIFT MANEUVERS

CLOCKWORK DDT
After being whipped into the Ropes, Roxie will use the momentum and shift it into her favor, charging at her opponent at full speed, she will hook her opponent, and do a forward flip, dropping them onto their head with a DDT.

WRENCH IN THE MACHINE
Roxie is small, and is oft thrown around by her opponents, she knows this, she ain’t dumb. To prove this point, Roxie will often stop her opponent’s momentum, countering with a stunner.

ARTFUL DODGER
Seeing an opponent charging at her, Roxie will incorporate this Matrix style evasion, using her impressive flexibility to completely dodge the maneuver, she will then follow up with typically a superkick, but can transition into any maneuver in her arsenal.

GEARHEART SPECIAL
Another instance of Roxie using her mobility to show off, this is a common way for Roxie to pull off a fast win over an opponent. She will springboard off the ropes backwards into a wheelbarrow position, then pop herself up, hook her opponent’s arm and transition into a small package, blindsiding them.

COMMON MANEUVERS
Baseball Slide
Biting, just straight up biting.
Cartwheel Double Knee Drop
Fosbury Flop
Jumping Neckbreaker
Multiple Arm Drag Variations
Multiple Crossbody Variations
Multiple Elbow Strike Variations
Multiple Kick Variations
Multiple Pinning Combinations
Moonsault, sometimes standing
Monkey Flip
Shooting Star Press, sometimes standing
Sliced Bread #2
Suicide Dive
Tope Con Hilo
Tornado DDT

Last edited by Sayla on October 15th 2022, 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Remington Ivory Prescott has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Sayla

Sayla

Roxie Gearheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie Gearheart   Roxie Gearheart I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2022, 5:06 am

Updated PB back to her previous one, due to main roster pb change. <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down

Roxie Gearheart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office :: Former Talent-
Jump to: