Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Silver Kazama

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SKazama

SKazama

Silver Kazama Empty
PostSubject: Silver Kazama   Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2022, 4:14 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Silver Kazama
Picture Base: Wheeler Yuta
Current Nicknames: 
Height: 6’
Weight: 220 lbs.
Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana
Silver Kazama Wheeler%20Yuta-%20AEW%20Dynamite-%20August%202021

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Face

Gimmick:  Silver Kazama, real name Matthew Kazama, is the adopted brother of the Kazama Family.  He is the youngest of the three Kazama brothers (Jin and Kise being the eldest and middle, respectively).  As of 2013, he is the sole survivor of the three brothers.  Through a blood pact forged by the three brothers in their mid-teens, he is also the only remaining host to the Devil Gene.

BIOGRAPHY

Now a veteran in the ring, Matthew Kazama began his wrestling career in 2005 at the age of 17 alongside his two older brothers Kise and Jin Kazama.  After a brief six months on the independent circuit with his brothers, Matthew was signed to Bad Blood Wrestling in Las Vegas, Nevada. In the summer of 2005 the youngest Kazama brother would get his first taste of wrestling glory, capturing the BBW International Championship. He would go on to defend and hold that Championship until BBW's doors closed in the New Year.  From there he would rejoin his brothers in multiple federations, including the infamous XFC, the wrestling island titans. The three brothers would remain together until the death of Jin Kazama in 2008.

While Kise would continue his career, Matthew left the wrestling world in 2008 to deal with the loss of his eldest brother. He would not return to action until 2010 when he joined his brother Kise in NEWera Wrestling. There, he would capture NEWera Tag Team Gold with his then love interest, Zoe McDraven.  The Silver Dragons, as they were called, would reign over the tag division until 2011 when Matthew would be put on the shelf for two years after being thrown head first into traffic by their then rivals Aces High. 

In October of 2013, Kazama would return the wrestling world while searching for signs of his missing brother, Kise.  He would join EHWF and quickly lay claim to the EHWF Hardcore Championship.  By Christmas, disastrous news would befall the Kazama home. Kise Kazama would be laid to rest, presumably murdered by Brandon Bash, Matthew Kazama's first friend in BBW.  War would wage between the two former friends as Matthew desperately searched for answers. 

In February of 2014 Matthew would achieve a milestone, his first World Championship. A bittersweet moment for The Last Kazama, however it would be short lived. Two months later David Gideon Smith would make his return to the World Title picture and dethrone Matthew. What followed can only be described as a half-year long battle of wills. For three months, EHWF's Blackstar would thwart The Last Kazama...until EHWF's flagship event, Scars and Stripes.

At Scars and Stripes, Matthew would finally reclaim the EHWF Championship in a 6 man Hell in a Cell match, despite not pinning David. This lead to Aftermath, where Kazama would defeat Smith in an Empty Arena Match.  Since then, the two have clashed sporadically, merely extending their story.

After David's Departure from EHWF, Matthew would go on to be EHWF's inaugural (and later a two time) Showtime Champion. He would also go on to claim his second Hardcore Championship. Tension between management and Kazama would become visible both on and off air, and would lead to a severing of ties between the two in 2015.

In August of 2016, Kazama appeared in Lords of Pain Wrestling for a brief stint, until the company went out of business. From then on, Kazama would fade from the spotlight. Brief returns to the business were mere flashes in the pain compared to his initial run. He has not wrestled since before the COVID 19 pandemic.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: “The Resistance” by Skillet

Entrance: The lights go out in the arena as blue and white strobe lights light up the stage. “The Resistance" by Skillet hits over the PA System with the lights flashing in time with the rhythm. The black curtain is pushed aside and Silver Kazama steps out from behind it onto the stage. The crowd erupts into cheers as Silver walks over to the left side of the stage, his arms extended out to his sides as he panders to the fans.

He walks over to the right side of the stage and panders to the fans again to another chorus of cheers. He moves back towards the center of the stage and begins to make his way down the ramp as he slaps the hands of fans on his way down to the ring.

He slides into the ring and jumps up onto the top turnbuckle, throwing both of his arms into the air, and pointing to the sky. He climbs down before walking over to the far set of ropes, climbing on the middle rope before holding his arm up again and calling out to the fans. He climbs down once more and walks towards his corner. He pulls his shirt up over his head and throws it into the crowd as “The Resistance" fades out of earshot and the lights return to normal.

MOTIVATIONS
In the beginning, it was about proving he could keep up with his brothers.  After Jin’s death, it was about being closer to him through something they loved.  After Kise’s disappearance and later confirmed demise, it was about vengeance and justice.  Now…after all this time…all the missteps…the mistakes…it’s about finding himself again.

Tendency to Cheat: Never

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut: 2004
Favorite Match Types: Singles
Least Favorite Match Types: Last Man Standing
Favorite Weapon: None
In-Ring Achievements: 

BBW International Champion x1
NEWera Tag Team Champion x1
EHWF Hardcore Champion x2
EHWF Showtime Champion x2
EHWF World Heavyweight Champion x2

Common Moves: As a Flyer/Striker hybrid, various strikes and takedowns are common.  These are the outliers, not limited to:
1. High Angle Cross Body
2. Vaulting Knee Strike
3. Spinning Back Heel Kick
4. Float Over DDT
5. Stalling German Suplex
6. Inverted DDT
7. Snap Suplex
8. Sling Blade
9. Back Body Drop
10. Gutwrench Suplex

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Devil Trigger (540 Kick)
2. Double Underhook DDT
3. 450 Splash
4. Springboard Forearm
5. Spanish Fly (normally used as a counter to an opponent going to the top rope)

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. Silver Diamond (Cyclone DDT) - Go-to Finisher provided he can lift the opponent.
2. The Last Kazama (Corkscrew Shooting Star Press) - Go-to finish for larger opponents.
3. Fall From Grace - Murphy’s Law / Matthew’s Law (Blake Murphy/Buddy Matthews) - Secondary Finisher in both weight class scenarios.  
UF. Kurayami (Tazzmission/Redrum) - The only true submission ever added to his arsenal, used in times of desperation or pure rage.  Once it’s sunk in…it’s in…and there are very few things that would push him to use this.

NOTES:

HANDLER INFORMATION:
Name (what you like to be called in chat): Matt
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Fed Experience: 18 Years off and on

How did you find us: Linked by a friend

Last edited by SKazama on August 4th 2022, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed Picbase, as original was taken.)

Alyssa Grace has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

Silver Kazama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Kazama   Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2022, 4:34 pm

Cool signup! Welcome to OWA, I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
SKazama

SKazama

Silver Kazama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Kazama   Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2022, 4:46 pm

I'm a wee bit rusty on this whole writing thing.  We'll see how it turns out haha
Back to top Go down
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

Silver Kazama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Kazama   Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2022, 5:41 pm

welcome to OWA

unfortunately Buddy Matthews is a taken pic base so see if you can find an alternative option for that but other than that good sign up and good to have you here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Silver Kazama Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540
Back to top Go down
SKazama

SKazama

Silver Kazama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Kazama   Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2022, 7:56 pm

Shit.  I checked the taken list on the forum.  Do you have a more up to date one somewhere?
Back to top Go down
SKazama

SKazama

Silver Kazama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Kazama   Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2022, 11:16 am

Stark wrote:
welcome to OWA

unfortunately Buddy Matthews is a taken pic base so see if you can find an alternative option for that but other than that good sign up and good to have you here

Profile has been edited to reflect a new pic base.
Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

Silver Kazama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Kazama   Silver Kazama I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2022, 10:48 am

Ayyye welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silver Kazama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Kazama   Silver Kazama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Kazama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office :: Former Talent-
Jump to: