Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Meggie Mayhem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

Meggie Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Meggie Mayhem    Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2022, 1:26 am

Meggie Mayhem  88281244-2537793196465474-1289798427248427008-n

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Birth Name: Margaret Eliza Patterson
Wrestling Name: Meggie Mayhem

Picture Base: Indi Hartwell

Present Aliases: The Stampede Dream

Billed Height: 5’10”

Billed Weight: 139 lbs

Date Of Birth: April 2nd, 1997 

Hometown: Morrin, Alberta

Billed From: Blooming Prairie, Alberta

Meggie Mayhem  163187319-182256977038224-654568406276889365-n

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Disposition/Alignment: Brawling Babyface. Meggie doesn’t cheat, doesn’t sneak attack, doesn’t go for the low blow, but if the rules say she can make the move, she will. 

Gimmick: Good ol’ country girl hits the big time. She's easygoing, gregarious, and likes to start the party. Play some country and give her a beer and she’s a happy camper. The only time she gets really pissed off in the ring is when she's up against a cheater - she knows better than that, and wants everyone else to as well. 

Brief Biography: A fourth generation wrestler, Meggie grew up in a small town in Alberta, watching her dad and grandpa train her older siblings and waiting for her turn. Her mother had put up a fight over Meggie’s older brothers going into the business, but by the time it was her turn, Kat had largely come around. Meggie worked that for all it was worth, and by her sophomore year of high school Kat caved on letting Meggie travel with her father when he worked in Japan and Mexico, finishing school online. Meggie soaked up all she could during these trips, and made her (unofficial, her Mom still doesn’t know) debut right before flying back to Alberta for her graduation ceremony. At her mother’s insistence, she put off her official debut until finishing a bachelor's degree in Social Work at the University of Calgary, after which she started working small promotions close to home. BOBW came calling a few years later, and the rest is history.

Character Strengths

World Traveler: Meggie is a small town girl at heart, but she’s not small minded. Her time following her dad from promotion to promotion made her a well rounded competitor and an open minded person, with something approaching fluency in Japanese and Spanish. She’s able to get along with just about anyone, and is always willing to get a conversation going. 

Confident: She’s been training since she was a teenager, and she knows what she’s capable of. Meggie will face anything head on, and never gives much thought to the idea that she might be outmatched or in over her head.

Character Weaknesses

Impulsive: She’s never had a serious injury in-ring, and while she’s fairly experienced, she’s still got a youthful sense of invincibility. This applies inside the ring with her willingness to go the extra mile without thinking about the consequences, but it’s also gotten her in trouble outside of it. She’s never thought twice about starting shit in a bar if she sees someone being an asshole, or about mouthing off to an authority figure she should really be polite to.

Guileless: Meggie assumes the people around her are acting in good faith. Because she doesn’t make underhanded moves, her mind doesn’t fill in what other intentions people around her might have, leaving her open to being blindsided. 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION

Theme Music: It Ain't My Fault - Brothers Osborne 

Entrance:

The chorus of It Ain't My Fault by Brother's Osborne hits, and Meggie runs out with a big smile on her face, taking a moment to pose for the camera with her arms out before turning her attention to the fans by the ramp. She runs down the ramp, high fiving everyone she passes. 

Announcer: Introducing first/and their opponent, weighing in at 139 lbs, all the way from Blooming Prairie Alberta, The Stampede Dream, MEGGIEEEEEE MAYHEEEEEEEEEM.

The music continues to play as she runs up the steps to enter the ring and bounces up on the second rope, taking in the crowd with a grin, shaking her head like she can barely believe where she is. She jumps off the rope and salutes her opponent before heading into her corner, leaning casually against the turnbuckle. 

MOTIVATIONS

What are your character’s motivations for competing?: Her dad and older brothers did this before her, she honestly can't imagine any life other than this. She’s here to claim her place in the spotlight as the youngest member of the dynasty (at least until her little sisters start) and bring her lesser known family members with her. 

Tendency to Cheat: Never. If the match rules give her room to do something out of the ordinary, she’ll take it, but she refuses to cheat.

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut: 2019 (Official Debut, or what she tells her Mother)
Favorite Match Types: Falls Count Anywhere. She loves to get close to the crowd.
Least Favorite Match Types:  N/A, she's up for anything. 
Favorite Weapon: She usually won’t resort to weapons because it goes against her squeaky clean style, but if the stipulation allows it and her opponent has gone there first, nothing beats a steel chair. 

Common Moves: 
1. Double axe handle 
2. Back elbow
3. Forearm club
4. Big Boot
5. Knee lift
6. Superkick
7. Discus elbow smash
8. Sole kick
9. Reverse suplex
10. Shoulder block
11. Discus knee
12. Kangaroo Kick
13. Crooked arm lariat

Signature Moves:
1. SPW (Running leg drop)
2. GORGOS (Diving elbow drop)
3. Badlands (Sitout Spinebuster)

Finishing Moves: F)
1. Daddy’s Girl (Uranage)
2. Skreslet (Electric chair into bridging German suplex)
UF.  Burn It To The Ground (Kneeling Fujiwara armbar)

Remington Ivory Prescott has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

Meggie Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meggie Mayhem    Meggie Mayhem  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2022, 12:19 am

Updated moves, added character stuff based on Alyssa's app, and made some pretty graphics.
Back to top Go down

Meggie Mayhem
Page 1 of 1